07 May 2011

michaelangeli

Wati and I talked about making a travel blog of the places we’ve been to. But I figured, I could talk about US too, and not just the places we’ve visited, the sights we’ve seen, but the things we went through too, our normal days, our simple surprises, anything under the sun, we experienced…together. Char! :)
So let me start off this blog by saying that in 9 days, Wati & I would be celebrating our 91st month together! wootwoot! some kind of achievement huh? even before i joined the relationship bandwagon, people have been doubting if I’d ever get to stay in a relationship even for a month! And when i actually got into one (FYI: I am a late bloomer! I had my first boyfriend at 20 years old coz i really found it hard to actually commit), people close to me became really worried! Seriously, i was doubting myself as well! Knowing how fickle and scared i am, i was in for some big trouble…
But things change, and people change…and i changed! The fact that i did allow myself to fall, and allowed myself the chance to get hurt, which is something i’m so damned scared about, is a proof that i have actually changed…And finding myself adding months and months, and now years and years to the relationship, is nothing short of a marvel! heheh!char!
i have always been cautious to put my heart on my sleeve eversince my adolescent years, and i’ve always found myself hurting those who tried to get close…yes, i did, and i’ve hurt those people pretty badly, just to protect myself from being hurt…but i realized that i’d be missing out on one of the most beautiful thing in life if i continue to be like that…so i tried to put down my defenses…and yes, i did find out how even more beautiful life can get if you allow yourself to love…i did still try to be cautious, trying not to give so much, but how could i truly be happy when i limit myself on how i should love a person and how i should let that person love me…it’s been almost 91 months since i shied away from my practicality and allowed myself to love, and though it’s not easy, you’d feel a lot of hurt and sometimes you just would want to hit that person you’re with, and just shout out all your anger, but i don’t regret that day almost 91 months ago, when i finally allowed myself to feel the joy of love…and you all should too..

 i’m glad i took the leap, or i would not have been this happy now!
-angge-

No comments:

Post a Comment